Tahini Coconut Ice Cream Bars
It's no secret that we have a thing for tahini, but recently we're adding raw tahini in so many of our deserts recipes and we literally lose our mind over flavor the richness combination. Not only is this recipe delicious, it’s also super quick to make.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 6oz SoCo tahini
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 drops stevia (or 2 tbsp. of honey)
- 1/4c cacao nibs, macadamia nuts, or chocolate chunks
- Blend coconut milk, tahini, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender or bowl.
- Sprinkle desired toppings on top.
- Freeze in pan overnight or for a few hours until solid.
- Alternative: Use an ice cream machine, or freeze in cubes and blend in a high-speed blender for a soft-serve consistency.
- If you liked this recipe, you should check out our Thini Ice Cream Recipe.