A Nutty & Creamy Tahini Ice Cream
A nutty and creamy ice cream that satisfies all those sweet cravings. It's like a fancier, more delicate version of peanut butter ice cream. Rich in protein and nutrients. Easy and fun to make at home.
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Nut-Free
200g coconut or oat milk, full-fat
400g SoCo Tahini
- 500g coconut cream
- 100g maple or honey
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Ice cream cones
- Optional: Cinnamon or Pecans
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk very well, for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and beat in batches, until it has the smooth and soft texture of ice cream. The time needed depends on your ice cream maker.
- Transfer the mixture to a 35x10cm loaf tin, cover with plastic wrap and freeze it for at least 6-8 hours until it is well thickened.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, take the mixture out of the freezer every 2 hours, beat it with a hand mixer, and place it again in the freezer (if you want, you can stir the ice cream with a spoon instead of a mixer, but it will not be as fluffy). You will have to do that until the ice cream freezes well and has the desired consistency (the time needed depends on your freezer’s intensity).
- Serve in ice cream cones and sprinkle cinnamon or pecans
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.