Chocolate - Tahini Bars
Calling all chocolate lovers. Easy to make chocolate & tahini bars with a creamy filling, the authentic tahini has a rich and nutty taste, basically the upgraded version of chocolate and peanut butter cups.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 4 drops stevia (or honey)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk (or 1/2 cup water)
- 6 drop stevia or 1 tbs of honey or molasses
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the chocolate layer ingredients and pour a thick layer into a pan or cupcake moulds.
- Combine all the filling ingredients and spread a thick layer on the chocolate, and pour remaining chocolate over the cream layer. Freeze or refrigerate and cut into bars.
Warning: These homemade chocolate bars are addictively delicious.