Tahini Cacao Ice Cream with Chocolate Fudge Swirl
1.5 c vanilla creamer
- 2.5 c coconut almond milk
- Heaping 1/4 c raw Honey
- Heaping 1/4 c @seedsofcollaboration tahini
- 1.5 tbsp tapioca
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 12-14 drops vanilla stevia
- 1 oz chopped dark chocolate
- 1/4 c non-dairy vanilla creamer
- 1 tbsp @seedsofcollaboration tahini
- 2 tbsp cacao
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 tsp maple
- Blend all the ingredients (except fudge) for 30 seconds, or until smooth and frothy ice cream base forms.
- Chill the mixture for 8 hours or overnight.
- Churn in an ice cream machine, following the instructions on the machine.
- Mixture will be quite thick and adhere to the mixing paddle when it’s ready.
- Quickly transfer to a shallow glass dish, and swirl in the Fudge (option to reserve some for topping). I also added date syrup which pairs lovely with tahini.
- Freeze immediately.
- Thaw in the fridge for an hour before scooping.
- Top with more fudge sauce and/or date paste.
- For the fudge, add everything but the creamer to a glass dish.
- Heat the creamer to a simmer then pour over the other ingredients.
- Wait a minute or two then stir to form a smooth silky sauce.
- Cool and/or refrigerate before swirling into ice cream.
Recipe by @nourishwithashley on instagram