Tahini Strawberry Jam Chia Pudding
- Chia Pudding:
- 1 1/2 cups Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Soco Tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chia strawberry jam:
- 1 cup strawberries (trimmed and sliced)
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup (to preferred sweetness)
- In a large jar, combine coconut milk, chia seeds, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until combined and place a top on. Let it sit overnight until you have a thick pudding.
- To make the chia jam, place strawberries in a saucepan over medium heat and cook them until the berries start to bubble and break down. Use a potato masher to mash the berries. Then add in chia seeds, maple syrup and lemon juice. Stir well and remove the mixture from the heat. Let it cool and thicken for 5-8 minutes. Let it cool before assembling the chia pudding. To assemble the chia, add in a layer of chia jam, a layer of chia pudding and repeat until done. Then top with more tahini, jam and sliced strawberries. Enjoy!
Recipe by @edwardandsons on Instagram