Healthy breakfast sweet potato with tahini and non-dairy chocolate chips is delicious and so easy to make. A hearty breakfast requiring just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite.
Serves- 1 people
Prep time – 12 min
Vegan | Kosher| Gluten-Free
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp SoCo Artisanal Tahini
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Optional Extra Toppings
- Wash the sweet potato and use a fork to poke several holes around the sweet potato.
- Place on a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 5 minutes. You should be able to push a fork into the potato without any effort. If it’s not tender enough simply microwave in 30-second increments.
- Cut the sweet potato down the center, spread, and then fluff with a fork. Drizzle with the tahini and top with chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potato and poke holes around the sweet potato.
- Bake the sweet potato for 45-50 minutes. The potato is done when you can easily pierce it with a fork and the center is soft and tender.
- Remove from the oven, cut the sweet potato down the center, spread, and then fluff with a fork. Drizzle with the tahini and top with chocolate chips.