Chocolate Tahini Martini
This amazing drink will be the belle of your thanksgiving ball! The combination of chocolate and sesame paired with fine vodka and flavorful liquors is so much fun, your guests will be asking for seconds.
For the Spiced Tahini Simple Syrup:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
For the Cocktail:
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. spiced tahini simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 4 oz. oat milk or oat cream
- 1 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur (there's a vegan option)
- 1 oz. crumbled halva candy for topping
- For the Spiced Tahini Simple Syrup:
- Add the sugar and water to a pot and heat on a medium flame just until the sugar dissolves. Whisk in the ground ginger, ground cinnamon, sesame paste and salt, until thoroughly combined. Set aside to cool.
- For the Cocktail:
- Add the vodka, 2 oz. of the tahini syrup, milk or cream, chocolate liqueur and coffee liqueur to a cocktail shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and give it a heavy shake. Pour into chilled cocktail glasses add sprinkle the crumbled halva candy on top.