- 1 TBSP non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 1/4 cups oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup plant protein powder
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 2/3 cup SoCo tahini
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, cacao powder, protein powder and chia seeds; set aside.
- In a small bowl add SoCo Tahini, agave and vanilla extract; stir with spatula or spoon until combined.
- Add tahini mixture to your bowl of dry ingredients, stirring gently with a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon until all comes together. non-dairy milk and chocolate chips, stir until mixture is combined. If the mixture seems dry, add another tablespoon of milk.Use your hands if necessary to ensure everything is well coated and combined.
- Using a rounded tablespoon scoop dough and roll into balls. You should get about 20 balls.
- Then roll in the cocoa nibs
- Store balls in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 weeks, or store in the freezer for a longer period of time, about 1-2 months if stored properly.
These Bliss Balls are a great source of protein and fiber which help promote feelings of fullness, rich in Vitamin B that boosts energy and brain function, Vitamin E, which is protective against heart disease and stroke. Oh, and they are naturally low in sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour or meal (sunflower or hemp)
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp vegan plain or vanilla protein (optional)
- 1/3 cup SoCo Tahini
- 4 Tbsp coconut buttermelted
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2-3 pitted dates (if dry, soak in warm water for 5 minutes then drain)
- To a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until a thick paste/ball forms ~3-5 minutes. Scrape down sides as needed.
- If the mixture is too thick, add more melted coconut butter or tahini. If the mixture is too thin, add more almond flour or shredded coconut and pulse. It should be thick and scoopable.
- Scoop out 2-Tbsp amounts and arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Set in a freezer or refrigerator to firm up. Once firm to the touch, they're ready to enjoy. For best results, store in the freezer up to 1 month or refrigerator up to 1 week. If storing in the freezer, let thaw 5-10 minutes before enjoying for best texture.