This super fast, tasty and healthy Tahini Caramel Popcorn is perfect for back to school snacks!
Easy | Vegan | Gluten-Free | Healthy | Delicious
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
know the struggles of providing our children with easy, tasty and healthy lunch box
options, that's what makes this recipe so appealing. Tahini Caramel Popcorn
creates a perfect bite-size, crunchy and sweet snack that your kids will love.
We recommend you pair
it with our dreamily creamy, wholesome tahini and fresh veggie
sticks for a nutritional kick. Find the recipe here.
For the popcorn:
For the caramel:
- ⅓ Popcorn Kernels
- 1tbs butter
Now you're lunch box ready!
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Leave this for
- Heat the butter in a deep saucepan over medium
- Once the butter is melted test to see if it hot enough
by placing a couple of corn kernels in the saucepan. The corn kernels will spin around slowly in a
it is hot enough.
- Once hot enough, add all the other corn kernels and cover with a lid.
- Remove from heat when corn stops popping. Transfer to a large bowl. Discard any
- In another saucepan on medium-low heat place the rice malt syrup, SoCo
Tahini, butter, vanilla and salt, keep stirring until it melts
- Bring to the boil and keep it boiling for 1
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn.
- Stir well and don't take too long or it will
- Spread the caramel popcorn mix onto the prepared
- Set aside to cool, then break into pieces