Tahini Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 5 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Cannellini Beans
- 2 tbsp SoCo Artisanal Tahini 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 cup Artichoke Hearts (in brine)
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil, add crushed garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then, add the spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the leaves are softened.
- In a food processor, mix the beans with Soco Artisanal Tahini, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and lemon juice.
- Feel free to add a little bit of water when blending the ingredients to help the mix loosen up.
- Pulse the beans until blended but still a bit chunky.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked spinach and bean mixture with chopped artichoke hearts.
- Stir into a creamy paste.
- Season with salt to taste.
Transfer the spinach and artichokes mix into the Duralex Oven Chef 12inch Square baker. Bake for 15 minutes at 390°F.
- Serve with pita bread or your favorite chips. ENJOY!