Tahini Pumpkin Spice Hummus
Holidays are upon us and we're looking at ways to be creative and healthy this year. Add to that delicious and easy and we are sold!
Here is how you prep a quick dip that will leave everyone asking for more.
- 1 cup SoCo Artisanal Tahini
- 1 cup of cooked and drained chickpeas
- ½ tbsp. of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup water (add gradually until you are happy with consistency)
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed for
- Place all of the ingredients except for the water in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water gradually until you are happy with the consistency.
- Add salt to taste.