Easy Tahini Chocolate Spiders
Yay! Halloween is here :)
These delicious Tahini Chocolate Spiders will knock the socks off of your little ones.
Truth be told, the grown ups will love them as well. Enjoy!
- ½ Cup Soco Tahini & Dates
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Oat milk
- 2 Cups Nilla Wafers
- Chocolate Chips for eyes
- Mini Pretzels for legs
- Add Tahini, Cocoa Powder, Oat milk and Wafers to a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- Place chocolate chips for eyes and break mini pretzels into tasty spider legs.
- Then enjoy!