Tahini Orange Glory: Sweet Potato Steak with Tahini, Avocado and Wasabi dressing
This vegan and gluten free sweet potato steak with optional toppings can be customized to your taste and fit into a ton of healthy meals.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Tbsp. SoCo tahini
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon or 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- 2 tsp. wasabi paste
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 450°. Rinse sweet potatoes
- Cut sweet potatoes into quarters lengthwise
- Brush glaze the olive oil, salt and pepper on top of the sweet potatoes and roast, tossing every 5-8 min, until you can easily cut them (around 20-30 min)
- Meanwhile, mix or blend all dressing ingredients (4 Tbsp. SoCo tahini, 1 ripe avocado, 1 lemon, 2 tsp. wasabi paste, salt and pepper)
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and top with the tahini dressing. Enjoy!
Upgrade this dish with homemade Chimichurri sauce