Tahini Colada Cocktail
Whether you’re zooming or having an intimate 4th of July party, drinks are definitely in order.
So how about shaking up a delightful summery “feels like a day at the beach”
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks and frozen
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1.5 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces white rum
- Place pineapple pieces in a resealable plastic bag, laying them flat. Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- Place coconut in a blender; blend to a fine powder. Add frozen pineapple, coconut milk, tahini, white rum, lime and coconut extract and blend until smooth.