Tahini based spreads-
Sweet Halva Tahini Spread
3 tablespoon SoCo Artisanal Tahini
3 tablespoon agave or maple
Pour tahini into container of your choice, add agave/maple, stir.
Taste and add agave/maple or tahini as needed.
Keep in fridge for up to 7 days
Keep it interesting - Banana slices are a great addition.
Tahini based spreads
School is starting! And whatever school looks like on your end, we’re pretty sure meals are still part of the schedule ☺
Quick, nutritional, gluten free and last but not least – delicious. We’ve got you covered.
In a hurry? Need a last-minute easy fix? Our dark roast tahini & date tahini are a quick, out of the jar, fix. Use them as is; on toast, in a sandwich (Sesame Butter n’ Jelly..) or dip your favorite veggies into them, satisfaction guaranteed.
Feel like exploring in the kitchen but still keeping it simple? – these up to 10-minute recipes are just for you. Pre-make delicious tahini-based spreads and combine with homemade super easy tahini bread.
So… here goes!
Gluten-Free | Vegan | No Added Sugar
Honey Halva Tahini Spread
- 3 ounce dark 60%-70% chocolate - chopped
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup SoCo Artisanal Tahini
- 5 tablespoons agave or maple
- Microwave chocolate and coconut oil for 15 seconds, stir and heat again if needed (15 seconds at a time), until melted and combined.
- In a separate bowl combine tahini and agave or maple and stir into a smooth texture. Stir in melted chocolate. Taste and add sweetener or tahini as desired.
- Keep in fridge for up to 7 days