School is starting! And whatever school looks like on your end, we’re pretty sure meals are still part of the schedule ☺
Quick, nutritional, gluten free and last but not least – delicious. We’ve got you covered.
In a hurry? Need a last-minute easy fix? Our dark roast tahini & date tahini are a quick, out of the jar, fix. Use them as is; on toast, in a sandwich (Sesame Butter n’ Jelly..) or dip your favorite veggies into them, satisfaction guaranteed.
Feel like exploring in the kitchen but still keeping it simple? – these up to 10-minute recipes are just for you. Pre-make delicious tahini-based spreads and combine with homemade super easy tahini bread.
So… here goes!
Gluten-Free | Vegan | No Added Sugar
Honey Halva Tahini Spread
Ingredients:3 tablespoon SoCo tahini
3 tablespoon honey
- Shake tahini jar well, open and stir as needed.
- Pour tahini into a container of your choice, add honey, stir.
- Taste and add honey or tahini as needed.
- Refrigerate whatever is left (left?? never got to that part here;))
- Keep it interesting - Banana slices are a great addition.
Chocolate Coconut Tahini Spread
3 ounce dark 60%-70% chocolate - chopped
¼ cup coconut oil
2/3 cup SoCo tahini
5 tablespoons honey
- Microwave chocolate and coconut oil for 15 seconds, stir and heat again if needed (15 seconds at a time), until melted and combined.
- In a separate bowl combine tahini and honey and stir into a smooth texture. Stir in melted chocolate. Taste and add honey or tahini as desired.
- May be refrigerated for several days.