Homemade Super Easy Tahini Bread (No Flour)
This is probably the easiest bread you ever made, and most importantly it's so delicious, the bread is fluffy and sliceable. Goes perfect with our Tahini based spreads recipe.
- 6 tablespoons SoCo tahini
- 4 ripe bananas or vegan eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 360 degrees F
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. It’s very loose and that’s fine.
- Pour into a loaf baking pan
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until toothpick comes out dry
KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid;))- This bread doesn’t really need anything on it. It’s delicious and nutritious as is.
Freezing hack - bake in a muffin tin, cool them, transfer to a Ziplock bag and freeze.