Pumpkin Pie Hummus
This recipe is from Shane of The Shane and Simple blog. You can see more of his work on his Instagram (@shaneandsimplecooking) and blog (www.shaneandsimple.com)
- 1 (15 oz.) can no salt added or low-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ¼ cups pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- ¼ cup SoCo Tahini and Dates
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth while stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
- Once the pumpkin pie hummus is ready, feel free to taste and adjust the flavor as you desire.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle with a little more pumpkin pie spice, and enjoy.