We’d love to invite you to schedule a fun Tahini Tasting virtual event - hosted by James Beard Award Nominee, Chef Douglas Katz and our co-founder Dana Harary.
Who is it for?
Everyone is invited! This event is perfect for foodie get-togethers, team-building activities, family gatherings or as a unique gift experience.
Grab a group of friends together, invite them over and learn how to get the most out of this tasty superfood at home.
What is it?
A fun, educational event to enjoy with a group of friends, family, co-workers or anyone you’d like to spend a fun experience with. The event is hosted virtually by professional chef and tahini extraordinaire, Chef Douglas Katz!
During the experience, Chef Katz will walk you through the process of creating some easy, healthy, delicious tahini dips and sauces. The event will be totally interactive; you can ask questions, sample tahini and learn all about the magic of the mighty sesame seed.
Prior to the event, you will receive your tahini tasting kit which includes everything your group will need to take part.
You’ll leave the session a tahini pro - armed with simple culinary hacks to help you get the most out of your tahini and enjoy new dishes that are as simple and delicious as they are nutritious.
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Minimum of 10 people per booking
- Price: Available Upon Request
- Tahini Tasting Kit included
- A Zoom link will be sent no later than 1 day before the event.
- Alternatively, if you live in the Cleveland area private in-person events can be coordinated.
- We offer a full refund when you cancel 24 hours ahead of the scheduled event. If your tasting kit has already arrived, this will be charged.
How to Book:
Simply get in touch and let us know if you are interested in making a booking!